|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 November 2016 (381 days ago)|
- Located within 1 mile of Redhill train station
- Purpose built apartment with private balcony
- Two double bedrooms
- Bath and shower cubicle
- Separate Kitchen with appliances
- Under floor heating
- Offered unfurnished
- Available now.
- Energy Efficiency Rating F
- Fees will apply
Redhill is a thriving town located in the south west of Surrey at the foot of the north downs. Redhill is the local borough’s main shopping destination. The town blends old and new, with attractive Victorian buildings alongside modern architecture. The Belfry shopping centre is home to a range of major retailers including Marks and Spencer, Boots, WH Smith and Top Shop to name but a few, as well as a range of smaller shops catering for your everyday needs.
This spacious property has been redecorated throughout and comprises of an entrance hall with a storage cupboard and an entry phone system leading to a lounge/diner with direct access to a private balcony. The separate kitchen benefits from appliances that include a washing machine, slimline dishwasher, fridge and freezer, ceramic hob and electric oven.The master bedroom benefits from built in storage cupboards with hanging rails. There is a second double bedroom. The bathroom benefits from a mixer shower over the bath, separate shower cubicle and part tiled walls. There is a separate cloakroom. The property benefits from off road parking space, underfloor heating and communal gardens. Energy Efficiency Rating F.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 77985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Letting and Management, Redhill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.