|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2016 (552 days ago)|
- Beautifully Presented Large Family Home
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Fees Apply
- EPC Rating - D
- Large Modern Kitchen With Island
- Short Walk To Town Centre And Station
- Available Late October 2016
- Downstairs W/C And Upstairs Bathroom
- Close To Motorway Links
- Close To Popular Schools
Beautifully Presented and Spacious Family Home! This end of terrace home offers great living space with a huge kitchen/breakfast room with more than ample storage and breakfast bar, spacious living room, downstairs cloakroom/w/c, two double bedrooms and up stairs bathroom along with a secluded rear garden. Being only a short walk to popular schools, into town and to Dartford Station as well as a short drive to local motorways (M25, QE2 Bridge and A2) this home is in the perfect location. Available from late October 2016
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
Cloakroom / WC
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44946192.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 263528583841_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dartford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.