|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2016 (584 days ago)|
- Rent: £68 pppw - Available: September 2017
- Newly refuribished
- Presented to a high standard
- Contemporay and stylish living room
- Modern white and black gloss kitchen
- Leather sofas
- 4 great sized bedrooms
- Private patio
- On street parking
- Ideal location for students
Rent: £68 pppw - Available: September 2017 - letslivehere are pleased to present a super 4 bedroom mid-terrace house in the heart of Newcastle's highly sought after Heaton suburb, it is only 20 minuets walk to the city centre! The property, which has been recently renovated, to a high specification and features 4 double bedrooms, all complete with matching furniture.
The house boasts a modern and contemporary design throughout with tasteful bespoke interior. There is a spacious living space, with large sofas and laminate flooring, leading through to the stylish monochrome kitchen, complete with granite-effect worktops and chrome appliances.
On the first floor you will find a beautiful marble-effect tiled bathroom suite with double power shower. There is a luscious garden to the front of the property, alongside free on-street parking with a private patio to the rear, exclusive to tenants this home is ideal for entertaining
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44946396.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101144000306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by letslivehere, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.