|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (559 days ago)|
- Own Kitchen
- Own Shower Cubicle
- Shared Toilet
- INCLUSIVE OF HEATING & HOT WATER
- Communal Laundry
- Communal Garden
We have for rent this 1st floor, studio flat in Holloway.
Enjoy a flat that benefits from:
- An open plan kitchen with built in oven and hob
- Wood laminate floors
- Separate shared modern and clean bathroom (with toilet)
- Furnished with a double bed, Wardrobe, drawers and dining table
- FREE to use laundry room in the building
Although the road is a quiet cul de sac, you are in the middle of it all! You are a short walk from Holloway Road or Tufnell Park Tube and many buses, shops and supermarkets too.
We are looking for someone who will take it for 1 YEAR or more. This flat is suitable of 1 or possibly 2 people.
Bills - Heating and hot water is included and £8 per month electric. YOU would be liable to pay the Council Tax, Band A (unless you are a student).
6 Weeks Deposit and 1 Months rent is payable in advance.
Available - 22nd December 2015
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101616000057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flats & Studios Property Company LLP, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.