|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 November 2016 (324 days ago)|
- Excellent City Centre location
- Within walking distance of both universities
- Utility bills and internet £125pcm
- Parking is available for £76pcm.
- Available now
- ***SPECIAL OFFER IF YOU MOVE IN BEFORE SANTA COMES
***SPECIAL OFFER - MOVE IN BEFORE SANTA COMES AND PAY ONLY £99 APPLICATION FEE!*** Located in the heart of Sheffield city centre, giving you instant access to Sheffield's nightlife, restaurants, shops and perfectly located for both tram and train links. Both Sheffield Hallam and University of Sheffield are within close proximity. This modern studio apartments are finished to a very high specification with oak effect flooring and high quality brushed stainless steel ironmongery throughout. Each studio apartment comes with a bespoke fitted compact/micro kitchen including microwave oven, 2 ring hob, fridge freezer, washer dryer, ample storage space and a contemporary style bathroom with large shower, Villeroy & boch fittings and mirror. The living/sleeping area has a 3/4 bed, wardrobe, drawers, contemporary desk station and flat screen wall mounted T.V. There is an additional charge of £125pcm for all utility bills and internet is included.Parking is available for £76pcm.Available now.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44949492.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000410742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Centro - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.