|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2016 (396 days ago)|
- Detached family home
- Five bedrooms
- Three bathrooms (two en suite)
- Double lounge with bi-folding doors
- Study with large coats cupboard
- Stylish open plan kitchen/dining room
- Utility room and downstairs cloakroom
- Enclosed garden and off-street parking
John D Wood & Co. Weybridge Lettings are pleased to bring to the market this superbly extended and upgraded family home for rent. This five bedroom three bathroom detached family house has a south facing garden and is situated in this popular cul-de-sac with pedestrian access to Oatlands Park. Oatlands, Weybridge is renowned for highly regarded local schools and village shops, and this property is a short walk from Oatlands Primary School and Cleves School. The accommodation features a spacious kitchen/breakfast room with bi-folding doors to the garden, a connecting reception room, separate family room/study, utility room, cloak room and driveway parking. On the first floor are five bedrooms, two boasting en-suite facilities and a family bathroom. EPC rating E.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44950146.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000406216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Weybridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.