|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 December 2016 (536 days ago)|
- Stoke Newington Station - 5 mins
- Liverpool St 13min, Kings Crs 18min, Canary Whf 30min
- Stoke Newington Common, Springfield Park, Clapton Common
- River Lea, Mill Fields Park
- Local amenities on High Street and Lower Clapton Road
- Victorian conversion with free parking
- 2 big double size bedrooms
- Large open plan kitchen/reception
- Top floor with cracking views
- Modern family size bathroom
A really nice and quite quirky 2 bed flat on the top floor of a a recently converted Victorian Property in Stoke Newington. It features, two decent sized double bedrooms with new neutral coloured carpets; A good sized open plan kitchen reception with cool wooden floors and modern fully integrated open plan kitchen (with gas cooker/oven, extractor hood, built in fridge freezer, washing machine/dryer and lots of storage units). The family bathroom has a bathtub and shower and features a huge skylight window with cracking views across London, which can be enjoyed while you're brushing your teeth. If you're tired of looking at boring 'boxy' properties and want something with a bit more charachter this will be right up your street. Its available immediately and will probably let for a little less than the asking price. Get in touch if you'd like to arrange a viewing
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_003277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.