|Added on Rightmove:||18 October 2016 (367 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom End Terraced House
- Brand New Carpets & Redecorated Throughout
- Close Walking Distance To Central Low Fell
- Detached Garage
- Rear Enclosed Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Unfurnished & Available 09/12/2016
- Professionals Only/ 12 Month AST
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance Line for ALL Tenants
This lovely house is located in central Low Fell and benefits from a rear garden and a garage. It has brand new carpets and has been decorated throughout.
The layout consists of a modern fully fitted kitchen with integrated cooker and hob, living room, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The property is heated via gas central heating and is insulated by UPVC double glazing. Externally there is enclosed rear garden and a detached garage offering secure parking.
The property is available 09/12/2016 on an unfurnished basis. To avoid disappointment please call as soon as possible to arrange a viewing.
***IMPORTANT NOTE***Please note that all NGU Homelettings properties require admin fees, a bond and rent in advance unless specifically stated otherwise. Admin fees are specific to each individual property. For further information regarding fees on a particular property you are interested in please call our branch today.
Fees Breakdown for this property:
Admin Fee =£287.50
Bond = £575.00
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44955063.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference VillaView1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NGU HOMELETTINGS, Gateshead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.