|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2016 (388 days ago)|
- Fantastic two bedroom duplex flat arranged over two floors
- Striking church conversion with excellent Richmond location
- Boasting superb original features throughout
- Spacious reception with dining space and beautiful features
- Modern, well equipped kitchen
- Well presented master bedroom with contemporary en-suite
- Generous, bright second bedroom
- Benefits from off-street parking
LONG LET. Set within a beautiful church conversion, this stunning two bedroom duplex apartment offers generous and contemporary living space with striking original features throughout.
The property is wonderfully located moments from the fashionable restaurants of Kew Road and the extensive shopping and dining amenities of Richmond town centre and the open spaces of Old Deer Park are also nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.