|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2016 (529 days ago)|
- Recently refurbished and well proportioned two bedroom fla
- Set within a purpose-built block with communal gardens
- Bright and generous reception room, newly fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Additional double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Sleek bathroom and separate WC
- Close to amenities and transport links
LONG LET. Well located for local amenities and transport links, this refurbished ground floor flat offers well proportioned accommodation and benefits from communal gardens and one allocated off-street parking space.
The property is well located for the amenities of Walm Lane and close to a further selection of shops, bars and restaurants on Cricklewood Broadway and Willesden High Road, with leafy Gladstone Park also nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1000207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Willesden Green.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.