|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2016 (396 days ago)|
* All Utilities Bills Inclusive excluding Council Tax (Band B)
* Spacious, Well Proportioned
* Good Sized Bathroom with High Ceilings
* Fitted Separate Kitchen
* Fully Furnished and Carpeted
* Ideal Location, Close to Local Amenities
A genuinely great flat in this very popular block in Camden. It is very generously sized for a studio. It has a separate fully fitted kitchen, high ceilings and a soft neutral decor.
This flat would be ideal for professional singles and couples. Tube nearby, great central location, and a stone's throw from all the great amenities Camden and Kentish town have to offer.
This property will be managed by us... This provides you will the following benefits:
We offer everything from pre-tenancy preparation and general day-to-day management.
We handle administrative tasks such as rent collection and deposit release processing.
We will ensure that the legally required safety checks are carried out.
We can organise remedial repair or decoration work quickly and efficiently.
We are open 6 days a week to deal with your problems.
Renting a property through Citydeal Estates will give you greater peace of mind.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44961738.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL0807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Citydeal Estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.