|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2016 (548 days ago)|
** SIX MONTH LET ONLY ** Situated within the heart of Derby, this is a ground floor luxury apartment, constructed by Radleigh Homes, situated within this prestigious and superbly executed development, just a short distance from Derby city centre.
Directions - Leave Derby city centre via Friar Gate which, in turn, becomes Ashbourne Road. Vicarage Place is situated on the left hand side after the junction with Slater Avenue.
The apartment is particularly well appointed benefitting from uPVC double glazing, programmable electric heating and, in brief, comprises; communal entrance hall with access to entrance hall, open-plan lounge/kitchen with an attractive range of fitted units including hob, hood and oven. The property benefits from one bedroom and a bathroom. Outside the property benefits from managed communal gardens and secure designated car parking.
The apartment commands a fine position within this very popular area of the city which is very convenient and ideally placed for many of Derbys most popular bars and restaurants. Ashbourne Road is a short distance away from the University of Derby as well as the Royal School for the Deaf and has ease of access for a number of major road routes including the A38 which, in turn, leads to the A50 and M1 corridor. This apartment is a fine example of modern city living and should be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Accommodation - Entering the property through communal entrance hallway where there is a door into the main apartment.
Entrance Hall - With controls for intercom system, storage cupboard and wall mounted storage heater.
Kitchen/Lounge - 21'5" x 11'8" (6.53m x 3.56m) - A well presented room with TV point, electric storage heater and open plan access to;
Kitchen Area - Which comprises a range of work surfacing preparation areas, wall and base cupboards, an integrated electric oven, electric hob and extractor. The kitchen has space for a washing machine and free standing fridge/freezer.
Master Bedroom - 10'7" x 9'8" (3.23m x 2.95m) - With window and wall mounted storage heater.
Bathroom - With low level WC, wash hand basin and bath with shower attachment over the bath.
Outside - The property benefits from managed communal gardens and there is allocated secure parking.
Viewing - Through Boxall Brown and Jones of Derby
Energy Efficiency -
Please Note: - As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit (which is £150 more than the rental) that will be payable before the tenancy starts. Our fees can be found at: http://www.bbjlettings.co.uk/tennants.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44966679.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26577746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boxall Brown & Jones, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.