|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2016 (397 days ago)|
- Spacious period property with gated entry
- On a quiet residential street
- Private terrace
- Stunning reception room flooded with natural light
- Well presented bedrooms with excellent storage
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- A short walk from scenic Regent's Canal
- Excellent transport links to the City and West End
Property reference number 5700247. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
The property has been recently redecorated and benefits from modern furniture, fixtures and appliances throughout.
- 850 sq ft
- 2 double bedrooms with excellent storage
- beautifully decorated
- contemporary kitchen with built-in appliances
- bright and airy
- period property
- private patio
- quiet residential Islington neighbourhood,
- popular bars and restaurants of Essex Road and Upper Street,
- supermarkets (Budgens, Planet Organic, Tesco and the Co-operative),
- swimming pool and gym at Virgin Active, and
- Angel and the Regent's Canal towpath with its exciting pop-ups and restaurants are all nearby.
- The City is easily accessed within 20 minutes via bus (21,141,271) or the northern line from Angel station.
- The West End is a short bus ride away (38,19) or via the tube from Highbury & Islington.
- Available from 15 November
- Furnished including large flat screen TV & surround sound, 3D BluRay, Sky+HD box
- Great for professionals
- Sorry no DSS or students
* Please quote ref. 5700247 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44967057.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5700247_41801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.