Retail Property (high street) to rentBrick Lane, London
Withdrawn from Market
- MINUTES WALK FROM SHOREDITCH HIGH STREET STATION
- MOMENTS AWAY FROM BOXPARK SHOREDITCH
- LARGE DOUBLE FRONTED UNIT
- LOCATED BUSIEST PART OF BRICKLANE
- GROUND FLOOR AND BASEMENT
Ranson UK are proud to present this A1 commercial unit situated on the prominent and busy location of Bricklane. This unit is currently split into two shops, the basement and ground floor being sublet and achieving 58% yield.This premises is situated in a great location, occupying a prominent position on Brick Lane, next door to the world famous Beigel Bake. A further benefit to this unit is the glass fronted exposure which ensures maximum visibility on this busy road.Brick Lane offers an exclusive & vibrant community with a range of unique shops bars & restaurants. Being located so close to the City means that the transport network is readily available to access the City, Canary Wharf and beyond.AccommodationGround floor and basementTotal retail space: 1,100 sqft approx.Lease Term/Commencement18 years remainingRent£35,000 per annumPremiumIn excess of £120,000Business Rates:All interested parties are encouraged to make their own enquiries with London Borough of Tower Hamlets.Legal Fees/CostEach party are to bear their own legal costs.ViewingsBy prior appointment through selling agents Ranson UK LTD.Email: email@example.comTel: 0207 538 4057
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7250435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ranson UK Ltd, Docklands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.