|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2016 (515 days ago)|
- SHORT WALK TO GOLDERS GREEN TUBE STATION, ZONE 3
- SHORT WALK TO CRICKLEWOOD THAMESLINK STATION
- Stunning newly refurbished 2 double bedroom flat
- Separate fully fitted eat-in kitchen
- Wooden floors
- Communal off street parking
- Communal patio
Property reference number 5707740. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A stunning brand newly renovated ground floor flat in a purpose built block with off street communal car park, two double bedrooms and one bathroom.
Available for 6 months or longer.
The flat also benefits from: --
- Wooden floors
- Modern, spacious, well-appointed eat-in kitchen with granite worktop and top quality Bosch Appliances
- Gas central heating
- Short walk to Golders Green tube station on the Northern Line or Cricklewood station on Thameslink over ground, both in zone 3
- 15 minute bus ride from West Hampstead tube station on the Jubilee Line, zone 2
- Many bus routes into Central London
- Near Golders Hill Park and Hampstead Heath
- Near two health clubs: the Gym and LA Fitness
- Short walk to Sainsburys or Co-op supermarkets
- Communal Patio
EPC rating: C
Available Furnished or unfurnished from mid-November
No Letting Fees
* Please quote ref. 5707740 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44969505.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 5707740_41114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.