|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 October 2016 (189 days ago)|
- No estate agents, friendly local family landlords
- Tastefully decorated Victorian character property
- Short walk to triangle and transport
Property reference number 5697343. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- Fantastic three bedroom Victorian conversion flat in a friendly block on a friendly road in Crystal Palace.
- We are a local family and letting the property ourselves so there are no hidden estate agents fees or middlemen.
- Perfect location - 10 minutes walk to The Triangle and 12 minutes walk to the Crystal Palace Station... with a bus direct to the station right outside for those rainy days and taking only a couple of minutes. Grand Victorian property
- Ground Floor access but raised at the rear thanks to being built on a hill, with fantastic views from the reception room and master bedroom over the large shared garden and its wildlife - parakeets, magpies, woodpeckers, foxes etc.
- Large living room with bamboo flooring, working fireplace and gas living flame fire
- Modern dine-in kitchen, offering premium appliances and space for dining
- Large double master bedroom with views over garden
- Double bedroom
- Single bedroom
- Bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings, good water pressure
- Shared garden with new chairs and BBQ facilities
- Modern combi boiler
- Sky+ Dish
- Excellent broadband performance (20Mbps average on a standard Sky Broadband Package)
- We lived here ourselves for three years, loved every minute of it and still miss it. We still live in Crystal Palace and ensure smooth and friendly management of the property.
* Please quote ref. 5697343 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44969511.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5697343_41805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.