|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2016 (581 days ago)|
- Semi Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Cul-de-Sac Location Close to Local Amenities
- Three Double Bedrooms(Two up, One down)
- Two Reception Rooms
- Re-Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Driveway for Two Vehicles
- No Pets/Smokers/DSS
- AVAILABLE NOVEMBER
- Admin Fees Apply
Semi Detached Dormer Bungalow in Cul-de-Sac Close to Local Amenities , Three Double Bedrooms (Two Up & One Down), Two Receptions, Re-fitted Kitchen, Re-Fitted Bathroom, Front & Enclosed Rear Garden, Garage & Driveway, Unfurnished, No Pets/Smokers/DSS, AVAILABLE NOVEMBER
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44972157.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PRD10335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis & Sons, Caldicot.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.