|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2016 (606 days ago)|
- Spacious 4 Double Bed Semi Detached House
- Sought After Location Close to Kings Park
- Garage and Workshop, Driveway
- 2 Ensuites, Modern Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen with Appliances
- Balcony Overlooking Garden
- Lounge/Diner with Feature Fireplace
- PETS CONSIDERED
- Cul De Sac Location
A very presented four double bedroom semi detached house located close to King Park. The property is spacious throughout and is within walking distance to Kings Park playfields and Boscombe Town centre which has excellent shopping and recreation facilities.
The accomodation comprises of a spacious lounge/diner with feature fireplace and wooden flooring, modern fitted kitchen with appliances and door leading to rear garden, family bathroom with fitted units
four double bedrooms some with fitted wardrobes and two ensuite bathrooms.
Outside the property benefits from a private garden, patio area large workshop and garage with off road parking for several cars.
The property is offered on an furnished basis and should be viewed to avoid disappointment.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44973084.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000271702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin & Wyatt Lettings, Bournemouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.