|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 February 2017 (340 days ago)|
- Luxurious lower ground floor flat
- Spacious 2 bedroom garden flat
- Private garden
- Separate lounge and kitchen
- Excellent location (quiet residential area)
A newly refurbished two bedroom flat with located on the lower ground floor of a period conversion.
Consists; spacious reception, separate fully fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms (one en-suite), family bathroom, utility room and access to large garden.
St Johns Wood High st with Jubilee line tube and Little Venice with Bakerloo line tube.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ANNA_003172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Annandvilla, Central London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.