|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 January 2017 (426 days ago)|
- ** NO AGENCY FEES **
- Four double bedroom House
- Open plan kitchen lounge and dining area
- Fully integrated appliances with Granite work tops
- Bespoke bathroom fixtures and fittings
- Single Integral Garage & Off Road Parking for 3 cars
- Private garden
- Underfloor heating to all rooms
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
A stunning four bedroom detached home situated in the highly sought after area of Branksome Park.
Located at the rear of the property is a modern open plan living/dining kitchen area. The kitchen has integrated top of the range appliances, bi-folding doors provide access to the private south facing garden and patio area. The ground floor also offers a separate study, cloakroom and single integral garage.
On the upper level, there are four double bedrooms. Master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite bathroom and dressing area, along with bedroom three having its en-suite bathroom. The main family bathroom can also be found upstairs, comprising both bath and walk in shower.
Offered unfurnished on a long term basis.
Property ref: 121_2833_4279891
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44976084.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4279891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Saxe Coburg , Canford Cliffs.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.