|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 March 2017 (411 days ago)|
- Five Double Bedroom House
- Three Reception Rooms
- Two Conservatories
- Spacious & Versatile
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Large & Secluded Rear Garden
- Double Garage & Large Driveway
- Short Walk to Tadworth BR
- Available Now
**FREE TENANT REFERENCING** An impressive and versatile detached home located in one of Tadworths premier roads. The property is well located within easy each of Tadworth village centre, BR station and the M25. Accommodation is well proportioned over three levels comprising of a lounge/diner with views out over the garden, conservatory with patio doors out onto a paved terrace, fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room with a range of integral appliances, study, family room, cloakroom, indoor swimming pool with shower room. Stairs lead up to a first floor with four generous double bedrooms, the master with an en-suite and a further family bathroom. There is a lower ground floor level which comprises of a self contained annex including a double bedroom, fitted kitchen, living area/conservatory, shower room and sauna. There is also an integral double garage with electric door and a large driveway offering ample parking and seclusion. To the rear is a mature and private garden that is up to 180ft in length at it's longest part. Available Now
Additional Fees & Charges May Apply
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarendons, Surrey & West Sussex - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.