|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2016 (337 days ago)|
- Secure site with electronic gated access
- Intercom entry to building
- Allocated parking and security lights
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Built in wardrobes
- High specification fullly fitted Magnet kitchens and bathrooms
- Double glazed acoustic glass
- Virgin and BT broadband, TV and phone connection with Freeview
- Sole Application £175 + VAT
This highly desirable, high specification conversion scheme of 19 bespoke apartments on 6 floors is set in an iconic building conveniently situated next to Waitrose, a short walk from Oadby Town Centre.
Ideal for contemporary living, this fully refurbished development with stunning views, offers an apartment situated on the third floor and comprises of two bedrooms, one bathroom, separate living area and allocated parking space with electronic gated access and intercom.
Stoughton House sits just 5 miles from Leicester City Centre and is excellently located for commuters.
Accommodation - This well proportioned apartment is part of a high quality refurbishment with electric heating throughout, full length acoustic double glazing, Virgin, BT and Freeview infrastructure and is exceptionally well presented with wood flooring in living areas, tiled bathrooms and carpeted bedrooms.
The secure site offers an allocated parking space, intercom entry and all the conveniences of the local area.
Oadby is well known for its popular primary and secondary schools, whilst also being serviced by a number of gyms, swimming pools, parks and sports clubs, as well as the stunning Botanical gardens. The town centre provides a pedestrian friendly high street with cafes, delicatessens, Post Office, pubs, restaurants, popular retailers and a Farmers Market on The Parade the last Friday of every month.
The accommodation briefly comprises:
* Living area incorporating fully fitted kitchen with Whirlpool slimline dishwasher, fridge and electric oven, four ring induction hob and extractor and Indesit washer dryer.
* 2 bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
* Bathroom with Briston bar shower off mains.
Viewings - Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Additional Fees - Sole Application £175 + VAT (fees are payable upon submission of the application, please note the application fee is non-refundable if the application is unsuccessful)
£75 + VAT for a second applicant
If guarantors are required, the first one is included in the above fee however if a second is required there is a one off charge of £75 + VAT
Deposit Required £795
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44987583.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 26580802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fothergill Wyatt, Leicester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.