|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2016 (491 days ago)|
- Beautifully Presented Two Bedroom House
- Unfurnished But Includes Larger Kitchen Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Hall With Two Reception Rooms
- Ready From Mid January 2017
- Located On Osney island
- West Facing Rear Garden, Rear Pedestrian Access
- First Floor Bathroom
- Suit Couple/Small Family
- Conveniently Located For The Mainline Railway Station
* Rent - £1400.00 per calendar month excluding utilities. A deposit payable and our administration fees are £125.00 including VAT per adult.
* Availability - Ready From Mid January 2017 for at least 1 year.
* Council Tax Banding - ' C'
* Situation - The property is located within a popular residential area with local amenities moments away, and access to the railway station, bus route and Oxford City Centre.
* Property - A well presented two bedroom, terrace house with west facing rear garden which has gated pedestrian access.
* Equipment - Unfurnished but includes gas cooker, refrigerator, freezer and automatic washing machine.
* Requirements - Couple or small family. No pets. Non-smokers only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100039000113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearce Alder & Co, Oxford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.