|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (354 days ago)|
- Substantial reception with space to dine
- Modern, open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted storage and en suite shower room
- Second bedroom with en suite and an additional third bedroom
- Study area with storage
- Accessed via lift
- Located within the Pimlico grid
LONG LET. This exquisite three bedroom duplex apartment is arranged over the fifth and sixth floor of a handsome period conversion and boasts a substantial open-plan reception and a superb central location.
St Georges Drive is a picturesque, double width road lined with stucco fronted period buildings and offers easy access to the many shops and restaurants available along Wilton Road while Belgravia is a moments walk away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pimlico & Westminster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.