|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2016 (419 days ago)|
- Rare To The Market
- Modern & High Spec Finish
- Large Reception and Open Plan Kitchen
- Spacious Sleeping Quarters
- Front Patio And Private Garden
- Wooden Floors Throughout
- Underfloor Heating
- Double Glazing
- Modern Bathroom
- Separate WC
A rare to the market and totally refurbished two double bedroom flat with top spec bathroom and kitchen. Large open plan living room onto modern kitchen.
This spacious Ground and Lower Ground Floor fantastic apartment, boasts large living areas throughout, comfortable sleeping quarters which facilitate a serene living space. Its layout is built to accommodate a large family or professional sharers.
Moments from Kentish Town high street this apartment offers a high spec finish, wooden floors which come with underfloor heating, double glazing, ample storage throughout, a walk-thru wardrobe which adds to the uniqueness of the property - not one to be missed.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KNL160562_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Kentish Town.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.