|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (547 days ago)|
- Available To Rent Immediately
- Fully Furnished
- Walk: Farringdon - Old Street - Barbican - Angel
- 3 Large Double Bedrooms / 3 Bathrooms
- Top Floor Loft Style Apartment
- Exposed Brick / High Vaulted Ceilings
A truly unique, 1600 sq.ft, split-level loft style Penthouse apartment set within an attractive period building on St John's Street EC1.
Available to rent immediately on a furnished basis.
The apartment boasts high ceilings, big windows, and industrial features throughout and offers large open plan living room and dining room with vaulted ceilings and large warehouse style windows on either side, allowing for great natural light.
The 3 bedrooms are all ample double rooms, and there are 3 bathrooms including a master en-suite.
Viewing highly recommended and by appointment only.
St John Street is ideally located for all of the facilities of both Clerkenwell and Angel/Upper
Street and is also excellently placed for the direct links to the City and the West End.
Minutes’ walk from Angel, Barbican, Farringdon, and Old Street with easy links to Kings Cross and a frequent bus service to the City and West End.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44990604.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 192097L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anton Page, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.