|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2016 (366 days ago)|
- A Three Storey Character Property
- Situated in uphill Lincoln
- Kitchen with dining area
- Lounge with fireplace and bay window
- Two double bedrooms
- Small rear courtyard garden
- Gas central heating
- Fantastic location
- Close to all local amenities including resturants and shops
- Modern kitchen with built in cooker and hob
We are pleased to offer this three storey, two bedroom property full of character in sort after uphill location of Lincoln.
The accomodation is deceptively spacious and consists of a lovely modern kitchen with Belfast sink and dining area at one end, also complete with integrated fridge freezer a dishwasher and washing machine complete this spacious kitchen. A good sized lounge if offered with large bay window and storage area under the stairs.
Light and airy bedroom 1 with front facing window further more there is a bathroom with shower over the bath and large airing cupboard.
Bedroom 2 occupies the whole of the second floor
The property benefits from gas central heating and small courtyard garden.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44992323.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference IPLL_176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, South Lincoln.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.