|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2016 (418 days ago)|
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- DIRECT ACCESS TO PRIVATE GARDEN
- LOCATED IN THE BASEMENT LEVEL OF A PERIOD PROPERTY
- MODERN SEPARATE KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROOM
- LOCATED MOMENTS FROM FINSBURY PARK AMENITIES AND PUBLIC TRANSPORT
- SET WITHIN A PERIOD PROEPRTY
Large 2 double bedroom garden apartment set within a period property. The apartment comprises 2 double bedrooms, one with en suite shower and the other overlooking and access to garden, spacious reception room with French doors leading to a patio and small garden, fitted kitchen that opens up into the lounge, own washing machine, bathroom, entry phone & gas central heating. The flat is part of a period detached house arranged over four floors in a popular residential road in Finsbury Park. There are also plentiful shops and restaurants along Seven Sisters Road, Blackstock Road and Stroud Green Road. The park is literally across the road, set over 112 acres and offers a quiet retreat with a lake and for those who enjoy the outdoors; it hosts a variety of festivals and concerts over the summer periods.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26581824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waterlows, Highgate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.