|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2016 (189 days ago)|
- A 2 Double bedroom second floor apartment.
- A very high standard throughout
- Located in the desirable development of Fairfield Heights close to the local amenities in Broomhill
- Close to Universities and Hospitals
- modern bathroom, living room, fully fitted modern kitchen with appliances
- A stone walled balcony which is accessed through the patio doors in the living room.
- Unfurnished. Available 26th November 2016
- Suitable for single professional or professional couple.
Full descriptionA 2 Double bedroom second floor apartment appointed to a very high standard throughout. Located in the desirable development of Fairfield Heights close to the local amenities in Broomhill and Fulwood along with the Universities and Hospitals. The property consists of 2 double bedrooms (fitted wardrobes), modern bathroom, living room, fully fitted modern kitchen with appliances ( washing machine and fridge freezer) and a stone walled balcony which is accessed through the patio doors in the living room. Unfurnished. Available 26th November 2016. Suitable for single professional or professional couple.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44994570.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100041009519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eadon Lockwood & Riddle, Nethergreen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.