|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2016 (365 days ago)|
- THREE BEDROOM TERRACED PROPERTY
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- TWO GOOD SIZED RECEPTION ROOM
- CONTEMPORARY FITTED KITCHEN WITH COOKING APPLIANCES
- PRIVATE COURTYARD STYLE GARDEN TO FRONT AND REAR
- NEWLY FITTED HOUSE BATHROOM
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO CITY CENTRE
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED TERRACED PROPERTY situated within close proximity to WAKEFIELD city centre and MOTORWAY network is also close by giving great access for commuters. The property is unfurnished and comprises to; entrance into the GOOD SIZED sitting room, second RECEPTION room, newly fitted CONTEMPORARY kitchen with cooking APPLIANCES with space for a washing machine and fridge/freezer along with access into the rear COURTYARD style GARDEN. To the first floor; TWO bedrooms as well as the newly fitted HOUSE bathroom. To the third floor; a GENEROUS third bedroom with Velux window giving lots of natural DAYLIGHT. The property further benefits from full gas central heating and double glazed throughout, ON-STREET car PARKING and COURTYARD style GARDENS to front and rear. Viewing STRONGLY advised to appreciate the SPECIFICATION of the property on offer. SORRY NO PETS
Deposit: £815 Energy Efficiency Rating: E
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2293572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Wakefield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.