|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2016 (251 days ago)|
* A stunning, recently renovated to an exceptionally high standard detached stone property situated in a idyllic position on the edge of Rudyard Lake.
* The property offers good sized accommodation throughout and benefits from double glazing, gas fired central heating, underfloor heating on the ground floor and security alarm system.
* Entrance Hall, Shower Room, Kitchen / Diner, Utility Room, Lounge and Living Room to the ground floor. Landing Area, Master Bedroom with En-Suite, Two further Bedrooms and Beautiful family Bathroom to the first floor.
* Ample off street parking a detached stone built garage.
* Lawned garden and paved patio areas to the rear aspect with views over Rudyard Lake.
NO DSS, NO SMOKERS, NO PETS
* Available immediately.
Entrance Hall - Tiled floor. Stairs off. Understairs storage cupboard.
Shower Room - 4'10 x 7'6 (1.47m x 2.29m) - Double shower cubicle. W.c. Wash basin with storage unit below. Tiled floor. Tiled walls.
Kitchen / Diner - 17'7 x 13'1 (5.36m x 3.99m) - Extensive range of fitted wall and base units. Double oven with ceramic hob and extractor unit above. Centre Island with stainless steel sink with drainer unit and mixer tap, integrated dishwasher and storage cupboards. Integrated fridge and freezer. Tiled floor. Patio doors to rear.
Utility Room - 8'5 x 7'5 (2.57m x 2.26m) - Wall and base units. Sink unit with drainer. Plumbing point. Side door. Tiled floor.
Lounge - 14'2 x 10'7 (4.32m x 3.23m) - Feature through-room log burner and surround. Side door. Double doors to:
Living Room - 14'10 x 14'5 max (4.52m x 4.39m max) - Feature through-room log burner and surround. Bay window.
Landing Area - Radiator.
Master Bedroom - 13'1 x 13' (3.99m x 3.96m) - Radiator. Storage cupboard.
En-Suite - 8'6 x 3'11 (2.59m x 1.19m) - Double shower cubicle. W.c. Wash basin with storage below. Tiled floor. Tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Velux window.
Bedroom - 11'9 x 14'10 (3.58m x 4.52m) - Radiator. Loft access.
Bedroom - 14'2 x 10'8 (4.32m x 3.25m) - Radiator.
Bathroom - 9'11 x 10'8 (3.02m x 3.25m) - Double shower cubicle. Bath W.c. Wash basin with storage unit below. Heated towel rail. Storage cupboard. Tiled floor.
Outside - Ample off road parking a detached stone built garage. Lawned garden and paved patio areas to the rear aspect with views over Rudyard Lake.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44995104.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 26582212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.