|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2016 (393 days ago)|
- Charming period conversion with private driveway
- Bright and naturally lit interior throughout
- Spacious reception room with bay window
- Fully integrated kitchen with ample space to dine
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- A further good sized double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Stylish family bathroom
- Within short distance to Croydon
LONG LET. Situated on the first floor of a beautiful period conversion, this stylish one bedroom, split-level flat benefits from a characterful spiral staircase and glass brick work.
Located on the peaceful Woodstock Road, this property benefits from a close proximity to both East and West Croydon Stations for regular services into central London. An array of amenities can also be found in Croydon town centre which is also nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 999642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Croydon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.