|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 December 2016 (375 days ago)|
- Located in a stunning development on a quiet road
- Backing onto the river
- Contemporary two bedroom, third floor flat
- Lift and porter
- Wonderfully bright, versatile living space
- Superbly presented throughout
- Private balcony overlooking the river
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
LONG LET. A stunning, contemporary two bedroom flat, beautifully presented, offering versatile living space within a peaceful riverside development in Kew (with lift and porter).
Strand Drive is a peaceful address, well served by the shops at Kew Riverside and the charming shops and cafés of Kew Village. For travel links, the closest underground station is Kew Gardens (District Line and National Rail).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.