|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (544 days ago)|
- Bright and airy three bedroom flat
- Secure development with 24 hour concierge
- Delightful communal gardens
- Ample living space with private balcony
- Gated off-street parking
- Within walking distance of the Olympic park
- Spacious open-plan reception room
LONG LET. Set within an attractive development with concierge, this chic three bedroom fourth floor flat offers ample living space with modern décor, balcony and communal gardens found with a good access to the Olympic Park.
Mostyn Grove is a pleasant residential area close to the shops, bars and restaurants of Victoria Park and Mile End. Bow Road Underground Station (District, Hammersmith & City lines) and Bow Church Station (DLR) are found within walking distance.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 999038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.