|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2016 (577 days ago)|
- Modern Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Ground Floor WC
- Dining Kitchen with Oven & Hob
- En-Suite Master Bedroom
- Still Under NHBC Warranty
- Available Immediately
- No Pets, Smokers or DSS
- Bond £700
A modern and beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached home (still under NHBC warranty), situated within a favoured development that is well placed for access to Thornaby Town Centre and a wide range of amenities.
Features include burglar alarm system, gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, ground floor WC, attractively fitted dining kitchen with built-in oven, hob and extractor hood, En-suite master bedroom, family bathroom, driveway parking and a low maintenance rear garden.
The property is available immediately on an UNFURNISHED basis.
No pets, smokers or DSS but children welcome.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45002370.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LET160002_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.