|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (453 days ago)|
- Reception room with wood floors and fitted storage
- Modern kitchen with gas hob and oven
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Second single bedroom with storage
- Bathroom with white suite and over bath shower
- Hallway storage cupboard
LONG LET. Recently decorated and set on the third floor of a handsome period conversion, this two bedroom flat provides fitted storage within the bedrooms and a wonderful location moments from Wandsworth Common.
The property is equidistant from Clapham Junction and Wandsworth Town rail stations for superb links across the capital and beyond, while shopping and entertainment needs can be solved close by along Battersea Rise.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.