|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 November 2016 (84 days ago)|
- Stunning three double bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Fabulous interiors and well proportioned throughout
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms, master featuring en suite
- Generous reception room with bi-folding doors to garden
- Stylish integrated kitchen
- Beautiful rear garden and patio
- Vault and utility room
- Fantastic location in South Kensington
Full descriptionLONG LET. Enviably located in a popular garden square and with its own private entrance, this is a refreshingly light three bedroom with spacious rooms, contemporary fittings, lots of storage and a wonderful private garden.
Cornwall Gardens are enviably located moments from bustling Gloucester Road featuring a wide range of restaurants, shops and other amenities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.