|Added on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (367 days ago)|
- Three Storey Semi-Detached House
- Broom Hill Village Area
- Fitted Kitchen With Oven & Hob
- Family Bathroom Serves Two First Floor Bedrooms
- Master En-Suite with Dressing Area On Second Floor
- Gardens To Front, Side & Rear/Garage
- Immediate Availability
- Offered Unfurnished
- Pets Considered But No DSS Or Smokers
- Bond £825
A well presented Three Storey Semi-Detached House in the popular Broom Hill Village area.
Features include gas central heating, upvc double glazing, cloakroom/w.c, fitted kitchen (oven & hob), family bathroom serving the two first floor bedrooms, second floor en-suite master bedroom with fitted dressing room, gardens to three sides and a garage with driveway.
The location offers convenient access to good schooling, supermarket shopping, restaurant pubs and commuter links to the A66, A19 and A174.
Pets are considered but no DSS or smokers. Bond £825.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45007302.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ING100027_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.