|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (427 days ago)|
- Short Let. A Charming Coach House With its Own Entrance
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Reception, Eat In KItchen
- Period Features, Spacious Garden, Decked Terrace
- Situated in Premier Road, Within Walking Distance to the Shops/Restaurants of Hampstead Village, Close Proximity to Amenities of Finchley Road (Jubilee Line)
A charming 3 bedroom coach house with its own entrance in this premier road in the popular Crofts within walking distance to the shops and restaurants of Hampstead Village and amenities of Finchley Road. The house has plenty of character and boasts wood floors, many period features and direct access to a private terrace and spacious garden. Accommodation comprises ground floor: grand reception room and dining area with direct access to the garden, fully fitted eat in kitchen, double bedroom, single bedroom,family bathroom, storage 1st floor: master bedroom suite comprising en-suite bathroom with sunken bath and access to lovely decked terrace.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45008391.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HAL160368_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Hampstead Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.