|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 December 2016 (488 days ago)|
- Four bedroom character detached house in Farnborough Park
- Extensively refurbished and remodelled whilst retaining original features
- Clever open plan ground floor layout with two large reception rooms and triple fold doors to garden
- Stunning high spec fully fitted kitchen and separate utility room
- Four bedrooms, including three doubles
- Luxury bathroom with freestanding bath, separate shower enclosure, handbasin and WC
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Wood flooring to the ground floor and new carpeting to stairs and first floor
- Large rear garden with decking area
- Garage and driveway parking
The property has an attractive hallway with original stair ballustrade and stained leadlight front door giving this house a lovely homely feel. All reception rooms lead off from the central hallway as does the downstairs cloakroom with WC.
The rest of the ground floor has been remodelled to form an openplan layout - so popular with current living/dining/family needs. There is a very large living room with feature bay window. This room opens into another large reception room which has triple fold patio doors leading out to the garden. Both of these rooms have decorative fireplaces with a hearth. The kitchen is quite stunning in a minimalistic design and fully fitted with AEG double oven and hob, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. A small utility room leads off the kitchen with space for a washing machine. The entire ground floor is fitted with an attractive wood floor.
On the first floor the large master bedroom has a front aspect with bay window. There are two further double bedrooms and a large single room/home office. The spacious bathroom is beautifully refitted with a freestanding bath, large shower enclosure, handbasin and WC - a real haven to soak away the stresses of the day.
Outside at the front there is an area of driveway leading to the garage, and there is a lawn with borders. At the rear of the house there is an extensive area of decking adjacent to the patio doors and the door leading out from the kitchen. With a large area of lawn, shrub borders and mature trees the rear garden is a good size offering practical use for families or a professional couple who enjoy alfresco entertaining. The garage is particularly useful as there are double doors at the front and back, allowing access from the rear of the garage too. At the back of the garage there is a large area currently laid with stone chippings offering additional `hard standing` outside space.
The property is in an extremely sought after location of Farnborough. Salisbury Road has many large character properties and is popular for those needing easy access to Farnborough mainline station, Farnborough airport and the M3. There are excellent local schools and the house is in close proximaty to Farnborough 6th Form College.
AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY - DISCOUNTED TENANT FEES AVAILABLE DURING NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER
EPC rating E
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honey Lettings, Fleet.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.