|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (304 days ago)|
- Stone Terrace Cottage
- Two Bedrooms
- Furnished to High Standard
- EPC Rating D
- Enclosed Rear Courtyard
- Resident and Zone B Parking Permits Available
- FURNISHED or UNFURNISHED
A well-proportioned TWO bedroom mid terrace stone built cottage with enclosed rear tiered seating terrace and picturesque views across the town. The property is situated in the historic market town of Bakewell, close to a wealth of local shops. Please call the Lettings Team for more information.
A well-proportioned two bedroom mid terrace stone built cottage with enclosed rear tiered seating terrace and picturesque views across the town. Fully refurbished throughout with gas central heating the property is situated in the historic market town of Bakewell, close to a wealth of local shops.
This charming cottage comprises of: Living Room with oak flooring, front aspect triple glazed sash window, open staircase leading to the first floor, painted wooden beamed ceiling and double doors leading to the dining kitchen; Dining area has space for table and chairs, is carpeted with built in cupboard which houses the boiler; the Kitchen has white fitted units and lino flooring includes electric oven, five ring gas hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer, the back door leads to covered area with the washing machine and access to the rear tiered courtyard with more shed storage; Bathroom is on the ground floor with white suite, towel rail and main shower over the bath; the Master Bedroom is on the first floor, is triple glazed with dual aspect and includes a wall of fitted wardrobes with space for a double or king size bed; the Second Bedroom is a single with wardrobe built on the box over the stairs and is available with tall slim line drawers. There will be new carpets running up the stairs, landing and through both bedrooms with some original exposed beams through the first floor rooms.
There is Resident Permit Parking available plus Zone B Parking Permits for surrounding streets.
The property is available from the end of November; please enquire with the lettings team for more information.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45009810.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P5132K3312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential - Lettings, Bakewell Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.