|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (155 days ago)|
- Bedroom 4/ Bathroom 3/ 1339 SQ FT/ 124 SQ Metres
- Quite Private Road
- Newly Refurbished throughout
Property reference number 5704318. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
* Entrance hall.
* Guest toilet, newly refurbished white, toilet basin.
* Living room with views over front private walled garden.
* Study with sofa bed for guests/ Bedroom 4
* Kitchen fitted with cream units and dark surface for Bosch hob and cooker and extraction, Bosch integrated fridge/ freezer and Bosch integrated dishwasher (8 setting), microwave.
* Dining room and casual seating with views over rear walled garden.
* Utility with Tumble dryer and washing machine, airing racks.
* Family bathroom, newly refurbished modern white, bath / shower mixer / sink, toilet.
* Bedroom 1 Master, vaulted ceilings, large double, overlooking rear of property. with...
* Ensuite, newly refurbished modern white, large shower sink, toilet.
* Large elevated storage area.
* Bedroom 2, large double with views quite private road, vaulted ceiling.
* Bedroom 3, double with views over roof terrace, and access to roof terrace
* Large Roof terrace south facing with seating, a wonderful suntrap and quite sanctuary in London.
* Rear walled garden. * Front walled garden.
* Private of parking for resident and guests (no council permit required).
With short transit times to Kings Cross and the City and West End and walking distance to the French School and stones throw from the outstanding Torriano Infant and Junior school and the Camden School for Girls, the house is bound to be a firm favourite with the expat community.
Heating: Gas central heating
Electric car charging point to front of property
London Underground Stations
Kentish Town 0.5 miles, 9 minute walk
Kings Cross 2 miles, 30 minutes walk or 19 minutes on the bus
Central London / Zone 2
NOTE: This property does not have an HMO licence.
* Please quote ref. 5704318 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45009972.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5704318_39173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.