|Added on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (486 days ago)|
- Brand New First Floor Flat
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Small Block Of Just Nine Properties
- New Strawberry Fields Development
- Kitchen With Fully Fitted Appliances
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Room
- Bathroom With Shower Over Bath
- Access To Landscaped Areas
- Allocated Parking
- Available From End November
Situated in a small block of just nine apartments and located within the popular new development of Strawberry Fields, Locks Heath you will find this brand new first floor apartment. Upon entering the apartment you are welcomed by a good size entrance hall with access to all principle rooms including: a good size lounge/dining room with a square bay window creating a brighter and spacious feel to the room, an open square archway leads into the fantastic modern kitchen which benefits from fully integrated appliances, two well proportioned bedrooms; with a built in wardrobe to the master bedroom and a separate bathroom. Externally, the property offers one allocated parking space and further visitor spaces as well as a secure bike store and a seperate bin store. Nearby are plentiful landscaped areas which give the apartment and the development a lovely open feel. The property is available to rent towards the end of November and to view this fantastic apartment, please contact SBK Lettings Department on 01489 570019.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7259919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.