|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (485 days ago)|
- Large Victorian top floor flat
- Newly decorated
- Very spacious lounge (20ft)
- Extra large master bedroom
- Separate WC
- original features
- Well below market rental price
Property reference number 5686195. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Large two double bedroom top floor apartment in an imposing original Victorian house.
- Two double bedrooms (Master bedroom extra large)
- Very spacious 20 foot reception room
- Separate WC
- Fully furnished
- Stripped varnished flooring
- Original Victorian Character
- Local shops nearby
- Excellent 24 hour bus routes
- Long term let
- Under-priced for swift letting
- Adjacent to Kings cross
Ideal for professional sharers / couple.
Maximum 2 persons.
* Please quote ref. 5686195 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
There will be no other charges for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45010053.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 5686195_41470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.