|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (437 days ago)|
- Terraced House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Good size lounge leading to patio garden
- Easy access to mainline station and town centre
- Ideal location
- Walking to local leisure centre
- Driveway with parking for one car
- Gas Central Heating
- No smoking, No pets
- EPC Rating D
This three bedroom mid terraced property is situated on this popular residential road offering easy access to Haywards Heath train station and town centre and Sainsbury’s superstore. Downstairs is laminate flooring throughout, kitchen with hob/oven, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. The spacious lounge leads to a rear patio garden. On the first floor the property consists of two good sized double bedrooms one with fitted wardrobes, single bedroom and modern bathroom with shower. Out front there is a drive with space for one car.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 22643_P1230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stuart & Partners, Haywards Heath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.