|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (415 days ago)|
- Quebec Quarter
- Canada Water
- Prices Range From £375.00 - £650.00 PW
- Brand New Development
- One, Two And Three Bedroom Apartments
- High Specification Throughout
- Interior Designed
- Balconies & Terraces
- Furnished To Highest Standard
- Gymnasium And 24 Hour Concierge
Hastings International our proud to offer on the market an exciting and unique brand new development Quebec Quarter Canada Water comprising a selection of outstanding one, two and three bedroom apartments providing high level contemporary specification throughout. These extremely spacious apartments ranging from £375.00 - £650.00 PW. Interior designed and furnished to the highest standard. Available from January/February 2017 residents will enjoy 24 hour concierge, residents gymnasium, landscaped internal walkways, play and recreational areas, and pathway to neighbouring Russia Dock Woodland. Quebec Quarter is conveniently situated adjacent to Greenland Docks, shopping and a wealth of local amenities on its doorstep. Please call our experienced lettings team on 020 7378 9000 for further information and to pre reserve your apartment early in order not to be disappointed
Property ref: 121_706_4281416
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45011661.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4281416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hastings International, London Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.