|Added on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (605 days ago)|
- Rent: £1,050 pcm - Available: NOW
- Fantastic 3 storey, 3 bedroom mews
- Private garden
- 2 City Parking spaces
- 2 bathrooms and an en-suite
- Large living area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Laundry room
- Double garage
- Fantastic city centre location
Rent: £1,050 pcm - Available: NOW - INCLUDES 2 CAR PARKING SPACES - letslivehere presents to the market this fantastic 3 storey, 3 bedroom mews in the heart of city centre. This property boasts large city living which benefits from a double garage and 2 parking spaces outside. 'The Mews' is popular with professionals as it's ideally located close to the amenities of Newcastle City Centre and the RVI.
The ground floor houses the large double garage, a utility room and a shower room with WC, leading to the 1st floor which is open through from the dining room into the vast lounge. The Kitchen of to the left is fully equipped with all appliances. To the upper floor, there is the main bathroom and all 3 bedrooms including an en-suite to one of the rooms. Viewings are essential as these properties don't often become available.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45012261.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101144002897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by letslivehere, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.