|Added on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (365 days ago)|
- A contemporary one bedroom top floor flat
- Open plan reception/kitchen, double bedroom, stylish bathroom
- Lots of light, lift, separate laundry facilities
- Rent is inclusive of heating, cold & hot water charges
A recently refurbished one bedroom flat located on the fourth floor (with lift) of this well maintained period building.
Finished to high standards and arranged over 350 sq. ft. this flat comprises a bright reception room with a modern open-plan kitchen, a double bedroom with separate stylish bathroom. The property further benefits from a separate communal utility room on the lower ground floor with washing machines and dryers for the use of the residents of the building.
Emperors Gate is positioned within minutes' walk to the many shops, restaurants and excellent transport links of the Gloucester Road.
The rent is inclusive of heating and hot water charges.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45013359.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HEA165140_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Kensington High Street Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.