|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (160 days ago)|
- Immaculate 3 bedroom apartment
- Spacious reception room with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Open plan modern kitchen
- 2 bathrooms
- Luxurious and contemporary
- Located in an iconic, secure block
Full descriptionLondon Habitat is privileged to present this immaculate three bedroom, two bathroom apartment, in an iconic modern block on the fringes of Primrose Hill.
* Large master bedroom, and a further two good sized bedrooms, with ample fitted storage.
* Open plan reception room / entertaining space, featuring a contemporary fully fitted kitchen with high quality fixtures and fittings, and connectivity for A/V equipment;
* Two ultra-modern bathrooms, one en-suite to the master bedroom.
The generously sized reception room features floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows, which fill the apartment with natural light. Decorated in a fashionably minimalist style and finished to a very high specification.
Latitude House is located in Oval Road, moments from Regent's Park and is within walking distance to the heart of Camden Town, with easy access to both the High Street and Camden Lock. Camden Town Underground Station (Northern Line) is within a short walk.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45013572.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL2432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Habitat, West Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.