|Added on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (541 days ago)|
- THREE BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE SHOWER TO MASTER BEDROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / LOUNGE
- BUILT IN KITCHEN APPLIANCES
- SECURE ENTRY SYSTEM
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND PATIO DOORS
- NO PETS. NO SMOKING
- WORKING APPLICANTS ONLY
Martin & Co are pleased to offer this rare opportunity to rent one of the very few, THREE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR apartments situated in Prittlewell. The property offers THREE GOOD size BEDROOMS, two of which large enough to fit a small double with EN-SUITE and WALK IN WARDROBE to MASTER, open plan KITCHEN /LOUNGE with INTEGRAL APPLIANCES, SECURE ENTRY SYSTEM, ALLOCATED PARKING, DOUBLE GLAZING and COMMUNAL GARDEN. Ideally situated for PRITTLEWELL STATION with its 1hr COMMUTE to LIVERPOOL STREET. Working applicants only. No pets.
KITCHEN/LOUNGE 21' 1" x 14' 7" (6.45m x 4.45m)
MASTER BEDROOM 15' 9" x 11' 3" (4.82m x 3.44m)
ENSUITE 7' 7" x 5' 7" (2.32m x 1.72m)
BEDROOM TWO 11' 4" x 8' 3" (3.46m x 2.52m)
BEDROOM THREE 11' 4" x 8' 3" (3.46m x 2.52m)
BATHROOM 9' 8" x 5' 6" (2.95m x 1.70m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-45014184.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100538000657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Southend - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.